Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Albert Einstien
Albert Einstien was born in ULM Germany, March 14th, 1817.
Albert Enstein created the Einstien Refrigerator and the Atomic Bomb.
He was the first child to Hermann and Pauline. In 1818 they had a second child called Maja. Albert and Maja were the closest friends. Albert also was a slow learner.
Albert had children called Eduard, Lieser, Llse, Hans and Margot.
Marridge and Death
He died on April the 18th 1955 in Princeton, New Jersey, United States.
Albert's first wife was Mileva Maric and his second wife was Elsa Einstien.
Thanks for learning about Albert Einstien's life!
Goodbye For Real