Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Levels of Organization in Living Systems
Transcript of Levels of Organization in Living Systems
a group of cells working together to perform a function Organ: a group different types of tissues working together (the heart) Organ system: a group of organs working together to perform a specific function (job). (circulatory system) Organism: one individual of a population Ecosystem: an area where different populations of organisms live together. Includes biotic (living) and abiotic (non-living) factors. Community: a group of different populations living together (only living organisms) Population: a group of similar (same species) organisms living together Biosphere: all the biomes of our planet
(the Earth!) LEVELS OF ORGANIZATION IN LIVING SYSTEMS How does organization benefit a system? Biome: a large group of ecosystems with similar climate and organisms Cell: the smallest unit of life. (red blood cells)