Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of World Geography
are large landmasses. There are seven continents on Earth. From biggest to smallest, they are: Asia, Africa, North America, South America, Europe, Antarctica, Australia.
are smaller than continents. There are 196 countries in the world. Countries have borders that divide them from other countries. They must have people always living there, and they must have control over their land.
Australia / Oceania