Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Ancient Egypt (Great Pyramids of Giza)
Transcript of Ancient Egypt (Great Pyramids of Giza)
The Great Pyramids of Giza
How many pyramids are there ?
How Many Types of pyramids are there ?
What are they made of ?
How long did it take to Build the pyramids ?
Why did they Build them ?
How did they build them ?
Where did they Build them ?
Only 1 Type of pyramid
But they are three types of pyramids all together
Large blocks of stone.
Each block ways about weigh about 2 ton.
About 20 years each pyramid
It took about 4-5,000 men to build
they used it as a burial chamber for the dead
only special people can get mummified
The used sleds the pull the huge block to the building site.
Did you learn something?
If you did....
By Aaron Merritt
How long did it take to build the pyramids
Why did the build them
Where did they build them
How did the build them