Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Gideon L and L
Transcript of Gideon L and L
Latitude lines go horizontal.
Longitude lines go vertical and are the second number in a coordinate.
Latitude line's go horizontal, they are found at the sides of the map
Longitude Lines go vertical and are found at the top and bottom of the map
Here is how to find a coordinate on a basic grid
This is an actual coordinate map. Whats tricky about these are that the lines are curved due to the earth being round.
The answer is Belgrade
The world is split by an imaginary line horizontally this line is called the equator. When above the equator its called north, when below its south.
Lets work two problems out on this map to show how the prim meridian and equator work
1. 60N 15W
There is another imaginary line that cuts the world in half again, vertically. The prime meridian