Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Feelings and Emotions
Transcript of Feelings and Emotions
Vesigney Secondary School
delighted, pleased, or glad, as over a particular thing
feeling fear; filled with apprehension
affected by unhappiness or grief; sorrowful or mournful
feeling or showing anger or strong resentment
contentedly confident of one's ability, superiority, or correctness; complacent
having the attention diverted
to perplex or bewilder
to strike or occur to with a sudden feeling of wonder or astonishment, as through unexpectedness
having or showing a sense of guilt, whether real or imagined
feeling pleasure or satisfaction over something regarded as highly honorable or creditable to oneself
to cause confusion and shame to; make uncomfortably self-conscious; disconcert; abash
to overcome completely in mind or feeling