Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Audience Research Evaluation
Transcript of Audience Research Evaluation
It was also a good opportunity to collate more information on music listening habits on different mediums.
The average age of participant of my questionnaire was between 15-21 with over 65% of people taking part being in that bracket.
From this I could identify that a majority of the results came from an age range of 15-21. This would mean that my results were targeted at a young audience.
Further results showed that a large majority of participants
I conducted my research on members of the public and tried to ask varied and understandable questions
To begin, I first asked for the age of the participant. From this I could see the average age of my participants as well as their typical music habits.
The questionnaire was the easiest research method to conduct as it is cheap to produce and easy to distribute and collect results.
The next slides will show my results for my research over the course of my project as well how I adapted my project and film because of my results....
What have I learned from Audience feedback?