Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
What is psychology?
Transcript of What is psychology?
'ology' = 'to study'
'Psych' = mind/spirit/breath
Approaches in psychology
Abnormal psychology: psychopathology
PSYA1- 1.5 hr exam worth 72 marks (May/June)
-Cognitive psychology (Memory)
-Developmental psychology (Early Social development)
-Both of the above with research methods
PSYA2- 1.5 hr exam worth 72 marks (May/June)
-Biological psychology (Stress)
-Social Psychology (Social influence)
-Individual differences: psychotherapy (abnormality)
AQA A Psychology
PSYA3- 1.5 hr exam worth 50% of A2 marks (May/June)
PSYA4- 2 hr exam worth 50% of A2 marks (May/June)
-Psychology of addictive behaviour
-Psychological research and scientific method
Two tasks for you...