Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of gollner #13
April 26, 2010 Answers:
D) Fox Correct Answer:
D) Fox #13
In the food web shown above, which organism is the decomposer? C) Bacteria.
Bacteria is the decomposer because Bacteria breaks down organisms and helps recreate. WHY? Wrong choices: A) Rabbit.
Rabbit is the wrong answer, A rabbit is secondary comsumer. It eats plants. B) Eagle
Eagle is the wrong answer because it is a tertiary consumer. D) Fox
Fox is the wrong answer because it is a secondary consumer. DECOMPOSERS
Decomposers and scavengers break down dead plants and animals. Decomposers are important to any eco-system. If we didnt have any decomposers, plants wouldnt get the nutrients they need. ENERGY
Every organism needs energy. Like humans need energy from food, water, etc. Organisms get their energy from the sun, plants and decomposed organisms. Question 1.
What is another decomposer besides Bacteria? Question 2.
How can organisms or humans get energy?