Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Caesar's English
examples: marine (the sea), maritime (codes of conduct of ships at sea), mariner (sailor)
examples: conjunction (a word that joins two words/groups of words), junction (where two roads join, adjunct (something/someone that has joined as a part of something else)
Examples: lucidity (brightness), translucent (light goes partly through it), pellucid (crystal clear)
examples: medium (the middle), Mediterranean (surrounded by continents), in medias res (to begin in the middle of the story)
examples: temporal (lives are bounded by time), temporize (delay or stall), contemporaries (those who live at the same time as you do)
Weekly Assignment Choices: Choose 2 out of 3
1. Super Stems: Create your super stem characters and describe the "super power" your stems give to a word.
2. Write a story about a family road trip that takes an unexpected turn..... Make sure your story includes at least 1 word that utilizes each of our weekly stems as well as 5 of our previously learned Classic Words.
3. Foldable/Google Slide: Create a flip book or a google slide. Must include: stem, stem meaning, picture/illustration, 3 examples of words with that stem, and a connection of how you've seen or heard this stem used.
Caesar's Highway of Stems