Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Caesar's English
examples: marine (the sea), maritime (codes of conduct of ships at sea), mariner (sailor)
examples: conjunction (a word that joins two words/groups of words), junction (where two roads join, adjunct (something/someone that has joined as a part of something else)
Examples: lucidity (brightness), translucent (light goes partly through it), pellucid (crystal clear)
examples: medium (the middle), Mediterranean (surrounded by continents), in medias res (to begin in the middle of the story)
examples: temporal (lives are bounded by time), temporize (delay or stall), contemporaries (those who live at the same time as you do)
Weekly Assignment Choices: Choose 2 out of 3
1. Super Stems: Create your super stem characters and describe the "super power" your stems give to a word.
2. Write a story about a family road trip that takes an unexpected turn..... Make sure your story includes at least 1 word that utilizes each of our weekly stems as well as 5 of our previously learned Classic Words.
3. Foldable/Google Slide: Create a flip book or a google slide. Must include: stem, stem meaning, picture/illustration, 3 examples of words with that stem, and a connection of how you've seen or heard this stem used.
Caesar's Highway of Stems