Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Understanding Inequality & Inequity
Transcript of Understanding Inequality & Inequity
The true story behind this photo is; there was an Ilnu Grandmother standing in front of the police line holding her rosary beads and Eagle Feather praying. The police pepper sprayed the Grandmother and the Eagle Feather and rosary fell to the ground... This young brave wombmyn then picked up the Eagle Feather and kneeled in front of the police line continuing to honour the Grandmother‘s prayer and was later arrested and held in custody until the next morning.
Written by: Eliza Knockwood
photo taken by Ossie Michelin
The Absence Of Evidence Is Not The Evidence Of Absence
"Something to think about: The Earth is 4.6 billion years old. Let’s scale that to 46 years. We have been here for 4 hours. Our industrial revolution began 1 minute ago. In that time, more than 50% of the world’s forests have been destroyed.
This isn’t sustainable."
We are all interconnected and our actions and inactions impact others powerfully.
Tweet me the kind of change that you are going to make @KimKatrinCrosby