Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Nail Polish
positive way? It has acted in a positive way because nail polish can be made to look professional. Sometimes schools do not want you to wear nail polish because they think the students may go crazy with colors,or they have their own reasons. What are some of the innovations that this product has undergone since its original invention? Which of these areas of technology best
classifies the artifact? Production, because it is a product that has improved over time. How has this product impacted
society in a negative way? If you are a student then nail polish can sometimes be distracting during class
especially at a young age.
We can innovate is by making it neon colors that glow in the dark as it comes out of the bottle.
we can also find a way to get a design automatically . Think about it, you can paint your nails normally with the brush and cute design magically appears on your nails. Fun Fact! In ancient Egypt, the symbol of a woman's status was the color of her nails, with red as the highest rank. The colors told a man whether or not you were married or not.