Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
1st Grade Science
Transcript of 1st Grade Science
Compare and contrast seasonal weather changes Standard 2
Earth and Space Science. Students will gain an understanding of Earth and Space Science through the study of earth materials, celestial movement, and weather 1st Grade Science How do we know that it is winter? Winter What happens during the spring? Spring What tells us that it is fall? Fall Summer What is something that happens during the summer? All Season Video References (n.d.). Retrieved from http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Yzs61fTJJQ Every Country has different seasons at different times. If your on the north half of the equator it is the opposite of what season is on the south half. World Some areas don't get all four seasons