Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
OL PH 223 27:4-6
Transcript of OL PH 223 27:4-6
Gauss's law on a charge sphere
A sold metal sphere at the center of a hollow metal sphere. What is the total charge on
the exterior of the inner sphere,
the inside surface of the hollow sphere,
the exterior surface of the hollow sphere?
The E fields are evaluated at 8 and 17 cm away from center.