Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Chateau d' Usse
Transcript of Chateau d' Usse
- The castle of Chateau d' Usse was built for the Bueil Family in the second half of the 15th century. You can visit the Costume Exposition which changes every season. It is placed in various rooms of the Chateau Feb 14. & March 31: 10 am - 6pm
April 1st to August 31st: 10am- 7pm
Sept. 1st to November 11th: 10am-6pm Hidden away in the Gardens "Known as the castle of dreams" Most popular chateaux with children & families due to its tie to "Sleeping Beauty". The Castle of Usse was built for the Bueil family in the second half of the 15th Century. Contact Info:
Address Rigny- Usse', 37420
Phone number; 02-41-95-54-05
Cost (eur) 14
Website: www.chateaudusse.fr Bibliography;