Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
My School journey by Oliver
Transcript of My School journey by Oliver
St. Vinsents was my second school and in my opinion my least favourite, although it was a good school. I was there for years and have still got one friend in contact with me .
My school journey
Breaside was obviously my favourite school
so far. It's been my 5 year and so far I've really enjoyed it. All teachers are amazing
and I would recommend to all primary school children. I am sad that I will be leaving this year.
Created by Oliver 6D
Babington House was my first ever school (nursery). All I can remember is that I really enjoyed it and made lots of friends, two of which I am still in contact with. Unfortunately I only managed to stay there for a year and had to leave.