Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
(costliest hurricane in US history) Katrina started on August 23, 2005 and ended on August 30, 2005 7 days. Hurricane Hazel Hurricane Katrina Hazel Katrina The estimated death toll from hurricane Hazel was over 1000. During Hazel, the highest wind speed was 150 mph-240 km/h. Katrina caused at least 1833 deaths. Katrina's highest wind speed was 175 mph-280 km/h. Katrina ruined about 204 000 homes.
It also misplaced 800 000 citizen.