Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Fisherman's Prayer
In the American West by: Richard Avedon
Face to Face: Ocean Portraits by: Lewis-Jones Huw
"If you’re a broke fisherman and you can see the beauty in everything... then you have a wonderful life"
- masters at Boston University, and his PhD in Marine Systems Ecology at the UMD
- He moved to Duxbury in 2003 as a scientist with Battelle.
- 2007 got into aquaculture full time,
- works in his environmental consulting business, Saquish Scientific
- Scituate’s marine debris coordinator for Fishing for Energy, a program that turns ghost gear into an energy resource
- works as a lobster fisherman
- president of the Gloucester Fishermen’s Wives Association
- Island Creek Oyster's founder and owner
- graduated from Merrimack College with a finance degree
- has been fishing for 50 years
- served on the fisheries management council