Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Yr 10 Parents info eve
Transcript of Yr 10 Parents info eve
What is the impact on students?
The current expectation is for students to achieve the benchmark measure of 5 GCSE's graded A*-C including English and maths.
The new expectation will be for students to achieve the measure of 5 GCSE's graded 9-5 including English and maths.
The bar has been raised.
This increases the entry requirements needed to enter 6th forms.
It is important that we track student progress, to ensure that they reach their full potential. Therefore as well as tracking their individual subject performance we track their overall performance.
The flight paths we create for all students allow us to see who needs intervention to raise achievement and then drill down to identify the under performing subjects.
GCSE Reforms & Student Progress
Nearly all subjects will be graded 9 - 1 for students in year 10.
The only exceptions taught in IKB will be Product Design and the BTEC courses in Engineering and Construction