Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Rule of Thirds
Transcript of The Rule of Thirds
and how to apply it. Make sure you apply the Rule of Thirds to your pictures. The rule of thirds is a guide for taking pictures of people,
places, or objects. Chart of the rule of thirds These are good and bad examples. These are the places that the
subject of your picture should be. Notice how this baby (the subject
of the photo) is on one of the intersecting points. This is good! Notice how this baby (the subject
of the photo) isn't on ANY of the
intersecting points. This is bad! Have fun with your photography!