Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Fried Mozzarella Stickes
Transcript of Fried Mozzarella Stickes
1) Break 1 egg into small bowl, beat until egg white and yoke mix.
2) One by one, dip the floured cheese sticks into the egg. Again, be sure to coat each side of the cheese sticks.
2) Place Mozzarella Cheese Sticks into oil to fry for about 1 minute. Cheese Sticks should be a golden brown color.
8 ounces- Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 cup- All Purpose Flour
1- Large Egg
1/2 cup-Seasoned Dry Bread Crumbs
Cut Mozzarella Cheese into sticks 3 inches long.
Place 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs in a small bowl. Roll Cheese Sticks, that are coated in egg, in bread crumb covering completely
In bowl, lay 1/2 cup of flour. Roll cheese sticks in flour being sure to coat each side of the Mozzarella sticks.
Drain Mozzarella Cheese Sticks on paper towels. Then serve with an optional topping of tomato sauce
1) Heat a heavy pot with approximately 3 inches of oil in it until oil is at 365 degrees.