Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
2nd Honoring Yourself with a Quality Consequence
Transcript of 2nd Honoring Yourself with a Quality Consequence
Showing Myself Respect
Part of respect is caring about YOURSELF.
Self-Respect Makes Me Feel...
Got To Do With It?
Stress can make us Bucket Dip
Stress distracts us
The Road to Self-Respect
Self-Respect vs. Respect
How do we get self-respect?
Self-Respect Levels: Bucket Levels
Where We Have Been...
We ARE Our Choices!
Change Your Path
Stress Can Be Caused By:
How Do We Fill Our Buckets and Dump the Stress?
Where Did It Go??
What takes my self-respect:
Not Being True to YOU
What is Respect?
How can we show Respect to Others?
When you respect someone, you care about how the person feels.
Honestly Being Respectful
Respect means that you believe the person's ideas, thoughts, and feelings are important.
Trust = Respect???
Having lots on our plate
Worrying about what we can't control
Not Knowing Results
New Experiences: ie. Test Taking
Treating Others How You Want To Be Treated
Our Choices, Our Words, Our Consequences.
1. Close Your Eyes and Calm Your Body
2. Speak Kind Words to Yourself
3. Find a Quiet Space to Relax
4. Enjoy Who You Are
5. Name 3 Good Things