Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Clues for DP2
Transcript of Clues for DP2
If you took a surgeon from 200 years ago and transported him into a modern operating room, he would have no idea what to do, but if you put a _________ from 200 years ago into a modern ________ she would be able to carry on without pause.
Einstein said: "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
Make sure to memorize all the instructions in this picture. Who knows...you might find yourself buying a Billy bookshelf one of these days...