Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Troubleshooting
-first thing is check the power.
-check and see if the cable is plugged in the wall.
-make sure the light in front of the computer is on.
-make sure all the cables are plugged in the computer from the back. Network connection: What is Melaware?
-think physical first.
-check all the cables.
-check your connection to the network.
-restart. The End TroubleShooting -check if the yellow cable is plugged in the computer.
-check if there is yellow and green light in the back of the computer.
-see if the i con in the back is lighting.
-shut down the computer and see if the network is can get back on