Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
cloning prezi for science class
Transcript of cloning prezi for science class
its "real" version. Is cloning good or bad? There are many debates over wheter cloning is good or bad.
Here are some reasons people agree or disagree about cloning. AGREE:
Medical break throughs
Find a way to reach imortality
To have duplicates of self
And many others... humancloning.com clonerights.com Disagree:
People might try to recreate someone evil
Clones mught be used for bad purposes
Someones life may become less important
Clones have been shown not to live as long
It could put the ones cloned at great risk. cae2k.com scld.org What is the most
famous cloned animal? Dolly the sheep is the most famous cloned animal.
She was cloned by nuclear transfer of an adult female sheep.
She was born on February 22, 1997. Dolly was the most famous animal at the time. She was cloned by scientist in Scottland. Since she was a clone, she died young on February 14, 2003. wikipedia.org changrakantha.com nuzizo.com