Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Triple Convergence
3) Workflow Software
4) Open Sourcing
5) Out Sourcing
7) Supply Chaining
10) The Steroids First Convergence Second Convergence Third Convergence Collapse of the Berlin Wall Netscape Workflow Software Open Sourcing Out Sourcing Offshoring Supply Chaining Informing The Steroids Cloud Storage? The Cloud Cloud Storage
IBM Hosted by Third Parties
Pool of Services What is it? Equal opportunities for all to compete globally
Location is not a limitation Third Convergence Greater collaboration amongst industries and lets people share knowledge and work
Multiple users share data
Partners can modify and enhance shared assets
Continuous improvement First Convergence Triple Convergence The Connection Storage, Processing,
SoftwareAccess Anywhere Off-site storage system
Redundancy Summary How Has Triple Convergence Affected You? In Conclusion Its a small world after all Triple Convergence
The cloud Thank You! Second Convergence Enhances productivity, efficiency and horizontal collaboration
Decentralisation of power and control
Leadership is shared among team leaders with most expertise Internet = Flattening the World Internet has facilitated
worldwide communication Allow countries previously disconnected to competition to get involved Background Background The Creation of Internet Collaboration Sharing of Knowledge Global Companies lose Walls floor ceilings
Employees : Vast and global pool of specialist Equal Opportunity to Compete
Enhance Productivity Egypt Saw freedom and opportunity in other countries Communicated with the internet Insourcing It has changed the communication standard because of the cloud