Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Week 6 Lesson 1: The Provisional Government
Transcript of Week 6 Lesson 1: The Provisional Government
The Provisional Government.
LI: To understand the key challenges faced by the Provisional Government in consolidating power and maintaining order and authority.
SC: Students will be able to explain key economic, military, political, and social challenges faced by the Provisional Government.
Short video: Challenges faced by the Provisional Government
***11:00 - 14:25
Experts present on their topic to their home group
1. Dual power
2. Continuing the war effort
3. The June Offensive
4. Food, land and industrial problems
5. Foreign Minister Miliukov's reflections on the Provisional Government
1. Each person will be given a number from 1-5. You will start in a
' of five people (all the 1's together, all the 2's together etc..
2. Each person in the home group will then be given a letter from A-E.
3. All the A's, B's C's etc will get together in a
new 'expert table group'
new expert table group
will study, discuss and write answers for the same topic and source.
4. Each person will write down their own answers.
5. We will have 20 minutes.
6. Then students return to their home group. Each student will present their answers on their topic to their home group.
Overview reading: Dual power
Recap: The February Revolution - Jumbled timelines
1. Working in pairs.
2. No books or internet allowed!
3. Put the events into chronological order.
4. We have 10 minutes.
5. Discussion to follow
Week 6 Lesson 1: The Provisional Government.