Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Creating a Fitness Plan (Health Project)
Transcript of Creating a Fitness Plan (Health Project)
2. Choose the exercise that best fits you.
The options include many things such as;
walking, cycling, running/jogging, swimming, skiing, etc.
3. Plan out a length of time before exercising, that way you don't do too much or too little. Time can go quickly or
slowly! Aerobic Tips A Balanced Diet Everyday you should be having this amount of
food from the food pyramid: How To Create A Fitness Plan By: Kayla Scott & Aimee Zheng Creating a Fitness Plan Lemons- "Just one lemon has more than
100 percent of your daily intake of vitamin C,
which may help increase "good" HDL cholesterol
levels and strengthen bones." Dark Chocolate- "Just one-fourth of an ounce
daily can reduce blood pressure in otherwise
healthy individuals. Cocoa powder is rich in
flavonoids, antioxidants shown to reduce "bad"
LDL cholesterol and increase "good" HDL levels." ~ Three to Six ounces of grains
~ Two and a half cups of veggies
~ Two cups of fruits
~ No more than 6 teaspoons of oils
~ Three cups of dairy
~ Five and a half ounces of meat and beans 1.) Choose some exercises that you want to do
2.) Eat a balanced diet everyday
3.) Plan a certain amount of time, then a certain plan for when. For instance, you could practice for 15 minutes every other day.
4.) Stick to your plan as much as possible