Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Auschwitz Concentration Camp
Transcript of Auschwitz Concentration Camp
Auschwitz was considered a "death factory" since there were so many Jews killed daily there.
Why were so many Jews killed at Auschwitz?
The prisoners in camp were all Jews
Nobody knew what was happening to their friends and family.
Why soldiers killed Jews
The soldiers had many "reasons" as to why they killed so many Jews.
One of the popular the ways the jews were killed were gas chambers.
NIGHT By: Elie Weasel