Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Drama/Media Project
Examining Media Text forms
What is Media Literacy?
Who is telling this story?
How is this story told (what format is used)?
Who is the target audience?
What is the hidden/underlying message?
What is the purpose of making this media text?
Do you feel it is effective? Why?
What do you need to be able to understand/complete:
- work well with group members to create an original script that deliver a clear message to an audience about a topic of your choosing
- Examine various forms of media text and describe why they were made and for whom they were made
Create your own media message
using any form of text you wish about a topic
you believe to be important. Be sure to include
elements of role play (e.g., assuming the role of another person, group of people as you present your media message) as per the assignment
You may work with other students that have
common interests but you all must produce a
unique media message!
Critically analyze an
example of media
text using the questions on this PREZI.
Be sure to embed the video or image and your critique on the prezi. ALSO it should be submitted to Mr. Gardner on Edmodo!
You should choose a piece of media that can be embedded into a prezi. (photo or youtube)
The video should be no more than 2 minutes long. You should write a paragraph or two to answer the questions included in this prezi.
Due Date: Wednesday, December 18th, 2013
Due Date: Thursday, December 12th, 2013
example for the musicviedo of