Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Chemistry 03/16/2017
March 16th, 2017
Class Activity 16
1. Draw a picture depicting the solvation process for NaCl in water.
2. Write a paragraph using proper terminology that explains the solvation process for NaCl in water.
Molarity and Stoichiometry
If Louis Winthorp mixes 10 ml of a 6 M solution of KOH with 10 ml of a 10 M solution of H3PO4, how many grams of K3PO4 could be produced?
KOH + H3PO4 K3PO4 + H2O
Balance this first:
Class Activity 17