Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Skill Related Fitness Components
Transcript of Copy of Skill Related Fitness Components
"is the ability to change direction with speed”
Skill has 5 letters, therefore it has 6 components of fitness
“is the ability of the performer to retain their centre of mass over their base of support without falling”
"is the ability to move two or more body parts at the same time"
POWER is a combination of strength and speed.
POWER = STRENGTH X SPEED
"The time between a presentation of a stimulus and movement"
"Time taken to cover a set distance"
3 Minute Task in no more than 100 words
(D) - Provide an example of agility in sport?
(C-B) - How it can be an asset (benefit) to a performer?
(A-A*) - How can you improve agility ?
Sit on your chair
Sit on the table
Stand on the chair
Using the following criteria, GO and mark one of your peers work (not the one next to you).
Label the components of SKILL RELATED FITNESS that are most important in this sport / picture.
Extension / Homework
-To be able to explain and define the term Fitness
- To look at different fitness components
- To be able to classify different fitness components
- I can link fitness components with relevant sporting examples
What is Fitness??
'The ability to meet the demands of your environment'
TASK: In groups, list as many different fitness components as you can think of