Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Offset Lithography
A flexible flat plate is covered with a photosensitive chemical. Light is projected through the negative film onto the plate, producing a positive "image area" once the plate is developed. The image area of the plate is chemically treated so that it attracts ink, but repels water. The non-image area is treated so that the reverse happens: ink is repelled, but water is attracted COMPUTER TO PLATE [CTP]: PLATE CYLINDER BLANKET