Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Blue & White Sketch Lay-out
Transcript of Blue & White Sketch Lay-out
This unique site delves into careers in an "upclose and personal way." Growing up, we were somehow wired to think that certain jobs were "better" than others. Measures for "better" were usually monetary, prestige and power. This space aims to deconstruct that perception. It encourages one to ask: What is true fulfillment for you and what is your WHY in life? The goal for this site is to challenge one to dream in a boundaryless way and perhaps, the dreaming triggers a redirection of who we want to be, where we want to be and how we want to show up in this world.
REEL LIFE STORIES
ON THIS PAGE WOULD BE SAMPLE VIDEOS OF OUR FINEST -- THE VIDEOS edited by Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi.
Authentic Dialogues with the people in our neighborhood. On this page we see the text version of the Charlotte M stories with BLOG feature.
Research articles, studies, keynote speakers on fascinating topics:
True Blue Trending...
Show the actual stats like a numerical real time counter or graph highlighting how many truly want to chase their dream jobs.
QUICK SURVEY POP-UP
1. If you were not in the job you are at TODAY, what would you be doing? Dream JOB?
2. What's a new skill you would like to learn?
3. What would be the main reason you are not in your dream job?
It all starts with personal branding....
Blue & White
A website on careers and dreams and everything in between!
SURVEY SAYS ----
Most coveted job today:
Most popular skills sought
Common barriers to the dream job
Maslow's Hierarchy of needs shares we meet our basic needs first, natural in our human instinct to survive. If we were to reverse the order of importance and sought self-actualization first, then the rest inevitably follows...
Tell your STORY well --
GO TO SOAPBOX.COM and begin to unleash the YOU you were meant to BE!
*This is the segue to our unnamed site!
WHITE SPACE, BLUE MATTER
Learn, relearn, never hurts...who says its grey matter and not blue in our brain?
Go upstream Salmon!