Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
changes in matter
Transcript of changes in matter
what is the difference between a physical change and a chemical change?
a chemical change example is wood burning.
a chemical change happens when one substance or kind of matter changes into another completely different kind of matter with different properties.
a chemical equation shows what happens during a chemical reaction.
1. Breaking apart
2. Joining together
3. Switching places
fossils are often scattered throughout limestone. it can be difficult to chip limestone off a fossil without damaging the fossil. however, limestone can be dissolved by vinegar. A bubbling reaction occurs. fossils, which are made of a different kind of rock, do not react with vinegar as quickly.
how a reactant and a product are connected.
Kyle Joiner 5B
credits; You Tube, Google Images