Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MATH,SCIENCE,MEDICINE
In the time of Baghdad, the Islamic medicine went through numerous developments and influenced Europe and medical education.
Countless arabic pioneers stood out in the medical history. There were many famous scientists like: Yuhanna ibn Mussawayh defined allergies and performed dissections and animals; other scientists described different types of diseases.
Baghdad was the center of the scientific world and made many improvements in science.
Baghdad was a city which was very good at math. Al-Khwarizmi was a great mathematician and he adopts the idea of the zero as a number.
Using the old Roman numeral system made advanced math next to impossible.With a number system that goes from 0 to 9 ,Al-Khwarizmi is able to develop fields such as algebra, which he initially used to calculate Muslim inheritance laws. So Baghdad was very good at math.
Thank you for watching our prezi
We hope that you have learnt something!
By Kiara, Zeynep and Lucas
Alhazen (Ibn al-Haytham) was one of the most influencial scientists. He made loads of contributions to physics, optics, astronomy, maths and much more.