Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Where did lacrosse come from?
Transcript of Where did lacrosse come from?
Lacrosse is a french word that means "a game". Lacrosse is a fast and physical game that involves a lot of gear.
The keeper code in Lacrosse includes honoring the tradition, play in the spirit, and value teamwork.
Lacrosse is played with 2 teams of 10 players each team has: 3 midfield, 3 defense, and 1 goalkeeper.
The goal is a major part of lacrosse because that's where the goals are made. When the goal gets " backed up" it means that the players must cover stray shots, missed passes, or any other balls that go past the goal. Each time a goal is made it means that the team gets 1 point.
Where did lacrosse come from? By: Larissa M
The Keeper Code
Here's a little picture to see what lacrosse is all about.
Here's one last thing to end this right.
My sources that I used were: