Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Who is Jon Burgerman?
Transcript of Who is Jon Burgerman?
Evaluate a Jon Burgerman Image of your choice - Talk about how it makes you feel
- Whether you like the illustration or not
- Talk about the style
-Would you like to see his work inall restaurants?
Today we are learning how to take creative risks when exploring, experimenting and responding to ideas
WWW: What Went Well
EBI: Even Better If
To develop two (2) characters from your Jon Burgerman title page. A5 size.
To develop colour blending and shading skills.
PRODUCE AN ARTIST RESEARCH PAGE ON JON BURGERMAN
ON MS WORD OR POWERPOINT
REMEMBER NOT TO COPY AND PASTE INFORMATION ABOUT THE ARTIST - PUT THE INFORMATION YOU FIND IN YOUR OWN WORDS.
YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A 'BRIEF' ARTIST HISTORY AND IMAGES
TO EVALUATE/ANALYSE HIS WORK.
What does he draw?
What does he begin with?
What did he study, where?
What commercials did he work on?
What is the name of his APP?
Does he go to TEST the APP?
ART AT NOTTINGHAM UNIVERSITY
By the end of today's lesson ALL will have viewed and discussed Jon Burgerman's work and created a 'mood page' in your sketchbook.