Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Eating etiquette
"But knowing what the etiquette rules are
won't just save you from some awkward situations [...] It's really a statement of your openness and awareness of the fact that the people you're with...may in fact see the world differently," Dean Allen, author of the
"Global Etiquette Guide" No sounds Move head to dishes No elbows on the table Swallow first Major Rules: only use for
put it to left never cut your bread Food from left Drinks from right Never cut potatoes! Use fork
insted nor lettuce Major Rules: slurp noodles
do not rest chopsticks vertically in rice
never turn over the fish do not cut noodles
always order an even number of dishes
tea tapping is a must Watch the teapot
Don't tap bowl
Share food In Japan
you are not supposed
"chin chin" for a toast Please,
don't burp. Don't pour
everywhere. In the eye of the beholder.