Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Welcome Back
behind this frame! Double click to crop it if necessary Important
Details (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr (cc) photo by Franco Folini on Flickr (cc) photo by jimmyharris on Flickr (cc) photo by Metro Centric on Flickr 1. Follow directions the first time given.
2. Raise your hand for permission to
3. Raise your hand for permission to leave your seat
4. Do not touch anyone else with your hands, feet or any object
5. No cursing or profanity. Classroom Procedures:
1. Enter the room quietly and find your seat.
2. The assignment will be posted either on the Smartboard or Whiteboard. Read it and begin the posted assignment.
3. Raise your hand if you want the teacher's attention and address the teacher by name.
4. Have materials such as mechanical pencils, homework, reading material ready.
5. If you finish your work before the rest of the class, please raise your hand and inform the teacher that you have finished. Headings on paper must have the following information in the upper right margin.
Use mechanical pencil or blue or black pen only.
Only neat work will be accepted. When I want your attention: I will raise my hand
This means freeze
Turn and face me
I will have something important to say. 7th Grade: Engineering & Science
Cells Heredity & Classification
Design & Modeling
Introduction to Matter (Science of Technology)
Magic of Electrons
Energy & The Environment
Inside the Restless Earth 8th Grade: Science & Engineering
Interactions of Matter
Earth's Changing Surface
Weather & Climate
Automation & Robotics
Flight & Space (Optional) Social Studies Curriculum:
1st Marking Period
1. Human Geography
2. World Geography
3. Understanding the Earth & Its Peoples
4. People & Culture
2nd Marking Period
1. Africa: Physical Geography & Early History
2. Egypt & North Africa
3. West Africa
4. East, Central & Southern Africa
3rd Marking Period
1. Europe: Physical Geography & History
2. Western Europe
3. United Kingdom
4. Eastern Europe/Russia
4th Marking Period
1. East Asia
3. Southeast Asia
4. Australia Be in the right place at the right time!!!
Anything that interferes with my ability to teach, and another students ability to learn will not be tolerated.
Gum Chewing…Don't Do It!!!
Only water in a clear container is allowed