Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Robert Hooke
He did this by creating the iris in a camera and the balance wheel in a watch. Robert Hooke is most famous for creating the universal joint used in motor vehicles. Robert Hooke had a renounced reputation for hard work and great accomplishments. He was at one time simultaneously the curator of experiments of the Royal Society and a member of its council. He will forever be remembered for helping to create the car and the camera. Born 1635