Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Basics Provisions of the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments
Transcript of Basics Provisions of the 13th, 14th, and 15th Amendments
in the U.S. and all of its territories. Because of the 14th amendment people born
in the U.S. were granted citizenship and equal protection under the law. 14th Amendment The 15th amendment ensured
every person the right to vote regardless of
race or previous condition of servitude. 15th Amendent The 13th, 14th ,and 15th amendments were passed during reconstruction to make sure African Americans had equal rights. The 13th, 14th , and 15th Amendments