Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Alexis Gunn
Lakeside 2050: The Classroom
A Glimpse into the Future of Lakeside School District
In the year 2050, 4th graders are not going to be interested in school like they should be. Schools need something that will capture their minds to make them say wow I LOVE SCHOOL can’t wait to go back!
To make something that will blow their minds and want them to come back and to make learning fun and new. The classroom is going to have a holograph computer and keyboard that they can just press a botton and it will come up. The computers will have apps that help them learn and have fun. The desk is a smart desks can go ino the ground when you tell it to.