Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of The Burglars' Friend
Transcript of Copy of The Burglars' Friend
answer the following questios: Is it similar to your story? Now let's listen to the real story... Let's read the story to
clarify our ideas!!! ACTIVITY 4 According to the reading, is it true or false??? ACTIVITY 5 Why do you think the title is "The Burglars' Friend? Now Let's try to guess
what these images are about... Do you know what Burglar means? ACTIVITY 3 ACTIVITY 2 A volunteer please... He was watching TV when the Burglars arrived. His parents weren't in the house. They were two men and a woman. They went out of the house at 6 pm. His parents woke up and called the police. Now match the verbs from the article with the correct tense. There is an example. Thanks for the attention!!! Produced By:
William David Cano Ortiz