Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Wilma Rudolph
Run, Wilma, Run
Because of polio Wilma had to have a leg brace on her leg, but in 1952 she was able to walk without the brace.
On June 23, 1956 she went to her first olympics at the age of 16.
Wilma was born prematurely and suffered from infantile paralysis brought on by polio. She had to wear a brace on her left leg and foot which was twisted
Date of death
although Wilma had a very impressive life she unfortunatley died on November 12,1994 of brain cancer.
By Emma McAllen
Wilma was an inspiration to black people that no matter what the color of your skin is you can still achieve major things just like Wilma did.