Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Inventions of the 1920s!
Transcript of Inventions of the 1920s!
-changed the family dynamic
-made life easier and more convenient in most cases -Ivented in: 1920
-Invented By: Earle Dickenson
-How it was invented: He came up with the idea to have a small piece of adhesive tape with a piece of gauze in the middle of it.
-How it affects us today: They are now an essential in every household, and are the first thought that comes to mind when trying to keep dirt and germs out of a cut. -Invented in: 1920
-Invented by: Henry Ford
-Significance back then: Was more affordable then the old version and was made on an assembly line
- How it affects us today: Automobiles are the used as a primary source of transportation in many areas. -Invented in: 1920
-Invented by: Leo Gerstenzang
-How it was invented: He came up with the idea after watching his wife use a tootpick with cotton on each end to clean their baby's ears.
-How it affects us today: Q-tips are an essential household item used everyday to clean people's ears. - Invented in: 1920's
-Invented by: Guglielmo Marconi
- Significance: The radio brought many families closer together.
-How it affects us today: It is used as a source of entertainment and a way to get information during an emergency. -Invented in: 1923
-Invented by: Richard G. Drew
-Fact: At first it was used as a painters' masking
tape to make clean borders between colors.
-How it affects us today: Ahedsive tape is an item that is many times taken forgranted and used to make simple repairs, and stick two things together. -Invented in: 1920
-Invented by: William Potts
-How it affects us today: It is a major safety
precaution that is usedin major four way