Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
UPSR English Workshop: Section A (q31-q40) & Section B
Transcript of UPSR English Workshop: Section A (q31-q40) & Section B
Paper 1: Reading-comprehension (q31-q40)
i) Section A (Questions 31 - 40): What is it about?
a) There are two types of text provided for reading-comprehension questions:
- a comprehensive-detailed text (newspapers)
- a text with less words, but relevant diagrams (a pie chart, advertisement).
b) Linear text is
! ; however, it might provide
and content-oriented in regards to notion being discussed.
c) Non-linear text
simple, but it is far
! It requires deep understanding and analytical observation.
d) Nevertheless, for both types of text, questions would be still text-driven. Answers are
ii) Section A (Questions 31 - 40): How does it look?
a) Linear Text
iii) Section A (Questions 31 - 40): How to tackle it?
b) Non-linear text