Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
UPSR English Workshop: Section A (q31-q40) & Section B
Transcript of UPSR English Workshop: Section A (q31-q40) & Section B
Paper 1: Reading-comprehension (q31-q40)
i) Section A (Questions 31 - 40): What is it about?
a) There are two types of text provided for reading-comprehension questions:
- a comprehensive-detailed text (newspapers)
- a text with less words, but relevant diagrams (a pie chart, advertisement).
b) Linear text is
! ; however, it might provide
and content-oriented in regards to notion being discussed.
c) Non-linear text
simple, but it is far
! It requires deep understanding and analytical observation.
d) Nevertheless, for both types of text, questions would be still text-driven. Answers are
ii) Section A (Questions 31 - 40): How does it look?
a) Linear Text
iii) Section A (Questions 31 - 40): How to tackle it?
b) Non-linear text