Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Connect the Dots Movement
Transcript of Connect the Dots Movement
we need collaboration communities
it's time to connect to the movement
it's time to activate more of ourselves, our collective power,
it's time to move from "get by" to "get action
our communities are disconnected
we believe our unique attributes build stronger communities
we live in the
(thanks, president theodore roosevelt)
what we believe in...
a little zealousness .
action not to rage against the machine...
small start up
mom & pop shop
silos in community.
move from traditional sources of funding to creative, impactful sources.
role of foundations
but to rewire it.
our connected community
it's time for...
doug knight, chief connector