Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Norwegian Police English Finished
Transcript of Norwegian Police English Finished
force was concerned with what was happening in the city. Once news had reached the police that there was a gunman on Utaya, they initialy thought
there was more then one gunman. Spark Andrews Berhring Breivik was said to be a right wing extremist who attacked the youth camp on the Island of Utaya because it was a gathering for the ruleing labour party. because the majority
of the police didnt carry
weaons, they had to wait
one hour for the swat
team to get to the island. The police never carried firearms
because they never really needed them
because they there thought to be
unnecessary we think that police
should carry firemans
even if they are
to be unnecessary
in their society. Here is the story