Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Drafting Your Conclusion
Transcript of Drafting Your Conclusion
What to Include
Being with your overall conclusion.
NOT to Include
No need to include any rule statements (though you are directly applying facts to the rules).
Conclusion vs. BA
Similar (but different). Don't copy and paste!
How Readers Feel:
Include your conclusion for each element/exception/factor (CREAC).
Briefly summarize your reasoning on each issue.
*Should mirror the organization of your Discussion section
--> Apply to the Rule
--> Include key facts
--> Address any major counter-points
Do not introduce new facts/ideas/lines of reasoning .
Do not include discussion of precedent cases.
BA includes a rule statement, conclusion does not.
Conclusion includes a bit more reasoning on each element/factor/exception - gives more attention to major counter-points.
How Writers Feel: